Because sometimes you just want to revert your slugs to what WordPress thinks is best. Automatically resets your slugs based on selected post types (admin settings screen) to the default slug WordPress would assign from your title.
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Search for \”Reset Slug\”.
- Locate this plugin\’s listing in the search re’sults and click \”Install\”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it\’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was ’successful.
That\’s it! Just configure your settings as you see fit, and then you\’re on your way to resetting your slugs!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Reset Slugs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Reset Slugs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.