Restore PayPal Standard For WooCommerce restores PayPal Standard for WooCommerce.
Since WooCommerce 5.5 PayPal Standard is not enabled, WooCommerce ’suggests the plugin WooCommerce PayPal Payments.
Unfortunately, WooCommerce PayPal Payments still gives some problems, and it still doesn’t look really mature.
If you only need PayPal Standard as a payment method, we ’suggest using Restore PayPal Standard For WooCommerce until WooCommerce PayPal Payments is stable.
After activation, you will have again PayPal Standard as it was before WooCommerce 5.5.
HOW TO ENABLE PAYPAL STANDARD AS PAYMENT METHOD FOR WOOCOMMERCE
- Install Restore PayPal Standard For WooCommerce
- Activate it
- You will find PayPal Standard as a payment method for WooCommerce
The settings of PayPal Standard are in WooCommerce => Settings => Payments => PayPal Standard => Manage
Other plugins from the same author
- All Pages In Customize
- Asset Preloader
- Basic Security
- Blog Page Editor For Elementor
- Body Class By Url Parameter
- Change Class In Viewport
- Change Debug Log Location
- Collect Browser Info
- Content No Cache
- Css Selectors
- Custom Spinner For Woocommerce
- Defer Transictional Emails For Woocommerce
- Direct Password Reset Link
- Disable Fatal Error Handler
- Disable Global Style
- Editor Cleanup For Avada
- Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder
- Editor Cleanup For Elementor
- Editor Cleanup For Flatsome
- Editor Cleanup For Oxygen
- Editor Cleanup For Wpbakery
- Email No Bot
- Essential Form
- Export Without Shortcodes
- Freesoul Deactivate Plugins
- Freesoul Responsive Check
- Freesoul Switch Theme
- Frontend As Any User
- Hide Link
- Hide Titles On Hover
- Inline Image Base64
- Lazy Load Control For Elementor
- Load Video On Click
- Mu Manager
- No Spam In Backend
- Oracle Cards
- Page Detector
- Passe Partout
- Progress Bar Correction For Lifterlms
- Rename Plugins Folder
- Resource Not Found Placeholder
- Save Single File
- Specific Content For Mobile
- Top Bar Links
- Update Page Cache
- Website Information
Contributors & Developers
“Restore PayPal Standard For WooCommerce: enable PayPal Standard as a payment method for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Restore PayPal Standard For WooCommerce: enable PayPal Standard as a payment method for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checked compatibility with High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS)
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 6.1 and WooCommerce 7.2.3
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 6.0.2 and WooCommerce 6.8.2
- Initial Release