This plugin can be used to display your latest Google Reviews, from your Google My Business Page using a shortcode on any page, or in your sidebar using a widget. It has the capability to cache all your reviews, so it doesn’t have to get them from Google on every page load and is able to load them quickly and efficiently.
Why use this plugin?
If you want to create authority on your site, and give your visitors a reason to do business with you, this plugin is for you! Displaying your Google Reviews will definitely make an impact and allows you to show how you’ve been pleasing customers in the past with your product or services.
- Allows you to display upto 5 reviews from your Google My Business page anywhere on your website using a shortcode ([greviews]).
- Allows you to display your reviews in your sidebar with the use of a widget.
- Allows you to cache the API response (faster response and less calls to the API).
- Links to all your Google Reviews, so its easy for your visitors to go through them.
- Easily customize the way the reviews are displayed. All colors are changeable.
- Allows you to hide or show the images of the reviewers.
- Allows to filter reviews based on rating (display reviews above a certain rating).
You can also watch a video showing the features.
Live Demo and Support
The plugin can be seen in action on this page
If you have any problems with the plugin you can contact us at Tactical Engine.
- Install and activate plugin.
- You will now see a new option in the Settings menu, ‘Google Reviews’. Click on that to go into the settings.
- Enter your Google Places ID and API Key.
- You can now use the widget or the shortcode [greviews] to display your reviews anywhere on the website.
- Please note all API calls are cached for 12 hours.
Contributors & Developers
“Reviews from Google” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Reviews from Google” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Reviews from Google” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.