A Gutenberg block that lets you easily create tweetable “click to tweet” content for your readers.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Share on Twitter Add a click to tweet element for your readers to share this content.
- Upload the
share-on-twitter-blockfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the share-on-twitter-block.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Gutenberg block editor.
Yes! If you’re using Gutenberg (i.e. the block editor) on your site, you should have no is’sues with the block. It’s relatively simple to modify the CSS variables to tweak the comment styling if you’d like — learn more here.
Where can I send feedback or ideas?
Please reach out via the official plugin ’support forum.
Who’s Rich Tabor?
As a WordPress entrepreneur, designer and developer all wrapped up in one, @richard_tabor is recognized as one of the top leaders in this post-Gutenberg era of WordPress. His design chops have topped the 2018 Automattic Design Awards and led him to found CoBlocks – a top-notch set of page builder blocks and tools for Gutenberg, ThemeBeans – a premier WordPress theme shop and Iceberg – a markdown editor for Gutenberg.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Share on Twitter Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update tested up to value to 6.0
- Clean up default sidebar control state
- Fix “Undo trap”, which prevented undoing block insertion
- Add ’support for border color, size, width and radius controls
- Add block.json to registerBlockType
- Update block descriptioon
- Fix typo
- Add block title to register function
- WordPress 5.9 ’support
- Change “username” label to “handle”
- Improve display of the icon selector in 5.9
- Add ’support for margin dimensions
- Add ’support for typography settings
- Initial release