This is a plugin that pushes a single post or page to an external site via the REST API
Instructions for setup
- Generate core WordPress application user & password on the destination server. You can follow the official WordPress instructions for generating an application password.
- Setup plugin on your source server and configure application user & password
- When editing a single post or page, a “Push” button will appear to push the changes to the server.
Want to see the plugin in action?
There isn’t anything to see! This is transparent API interactions from the source server to the destination server.
- Fully pushes all content of a single post or page from your source server (i.e. staging) to the destination server (i.e. production)
- If the page or post doesnt exist, it will create it and clone the slug
- If the page or post exists, it will overwrite the content with the source server.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/shif8-pushdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the plugin settings page and define your settings
I tested it on my site and its not working for me!
Visit the ’support forums here and let us know. We will try our best to help!
Contributors & Developers
“Shift8 Push” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shift8 Push” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin created