Sierra Addons add features to WP Sierra theme:
– meta boxes which gives you the ability to set pages transparent headers and alternative logo in header
– Elementor widgets like:
* WP Sierra Button
* WP Sierra Posts
– WP Sierra demo sites
IMPORTANT: this plugin requires WP Sierra theme to be installed to work.
- Upload sierra-addons to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s all.
Does not have all features?
This plugin requires WP Sierra theme to have full functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“Sierra Addons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sierra Addons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.20 – 2019-09-27
- Updated Elementor icon library in WP Sierra Button widget
- Added connection to Freemius SDK
- Fixed enqueue admin style.
- Moved Welcome Page from theme.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.1
- [Added] WP Sierra Posts widget to Elementor.
- Changed short description.
- Compatibility with child theme.
- Added new “Architect” demo site for WP Sierra theme.
- Redirect to WP Sierra welcome page after activation when WP Sierra is 1.0.13 or higher
- Redirect to WP Sierra welcome page after activation
- Added new “FlatApp” demo site for WP Sierra theme.
- Added post metabox.
- Added demos to import.
- Added Social buttons action hook.
- Added Social buttons for single posts.
- Added Elementor widget Sierra Button.
- Initial release.