- This simple plugin allow you to put a simple static google map with a simple shortcode.
- A few parameters to setup and you’ve got it!
- Use this example in your content area or widget area: [sgmap w=”300″ h=”300″ z=”14″ addr=”Granada,Spain” link=”true” divclass=”mycustomclass”]
- ‘w’ means width of the map (Maximum value: 640px)
- ‘h’ It’s the height of the map (Maximum value: 640px)
- ‘z’ the zoom level (Between 0 -whole earth map- and 21)
- ‘col’ markers colors (black, brown, green purple,yellow, blue, grey, orange, red, white)
- ‘addr’ Location address you want to show on your sidebar, php code or content area.
- ‘link’ set to ‘true’ or ‘false’ whenever you need a link to Google Maps.
- ‘divclass’ custom class for your css customize. Name it as you want. Default is ‘sgmap’
- Just install and activate the plugin.
- Can i use geographic coordinates?
- Nop! I have no intention to use with coordinates, only street addresses.
Setembar 3, 2016
This plugin is simply amazing. http://bedford-webdesign.co.uk/projects/aydao/suggest-deal/
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Static Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Google Static Map” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility with wordpress 4.1 and some images for plugin directory.
- Added two additional options. Also clean and tidy code.
- 26/01/2012 Fix for html valid, due to ‘alt’ tag missing. Thanks to Kurt Schlager.
- 26/01/2012 Added an ID to img tag for css custom.
- No changes actually.