Send emails from WordPress through Sendinblue using SMTP by YayCommerce
SMTP for Sendinblue – YaySMTP helps you send sleek email notifications ’successfully. It has an advanced email log with various options to help you show/hide columns, view/filter data, and set up auto-delete old data as well.
With a good SMTP plugin dedicated to Sendinblue, you can make ’sure to improve the audience engagement and deliverability of your transactional email messages.
It works great for plain text, HTML mail, promotional and marketing email.
SMTP for Sendinblue – YaySMTP comes with a modern user interface that lets you start sending and receiving emails through WordPress quickly.
- Simple setup: clear interface and simplified user experience
- Email log: set log duration, show/hide columns
- Email actions: display, search, view, delete emails easily
- Super lightweight: no-nonsense coding
- Single window: set up API key and make changes without reloading the page
- Send test email: one click to send email for testing
🎏 Supported Themes and Plugins
- Complete compatibility with all themes, page builders and major plugins.
- Perfect with YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer plugin.
📝 Documentation and Support
If you’re having is’sues, do let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
♥️ Like this YaySMTP Plugin?
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Is this plugin compliant with GDPR?
Absolutely! YaySMTP doesn’t collect or store any personal information. So rest as’sured.
Is YaySMTP free?
Yes, you can use it free of charge. YayCommerce WP SMTP plugin for Sendinblue comes with all features that you can find in the description above.
How can I further customize my emails?
You can customize WooCommerce email templates by using YayMail free plugin. Fully compatible and optimized for WooCommerce.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SMTP for Sendinblue – YaySMTP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Release date: November 29, 2021