At the moment, this plugin can only create and add Twitter timelines to the template.
The plugin creates a widget with the Twitter timeline. This plugin creates a data table that allows us to modify the timeline.
Furthermore, it creates a new principal menu element.
This plugin was not tested in previous version to 4.3.1. For this reason. we can not guarantee that it will work in previous versions.
Steps to follow when installing the plugin:
- Activate the plugin from “Plugins” section.
- Select “Social Networks” option in the main menu.
- Fill the form out and click “Save”. The field “Css class” and “Data widget id” are required.
- Add the widget to the “Sidebar Widget” of the template.
Will the table be deleted when you desactivate the plugin?
No it will not. I can never be deleted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Networks Timelines” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Networks Timelines” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.
- Added new configuration field.
- Added default configuration.
- Modified update process.