A simple widget that will display a list of your sticky posts.
- Download and unzip the most recent version of this plugin
- Upload the sticky-posts-widget folder to /path-to-wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
- Login to your WP Admin panel, click Plugins, and activate “Sticky Posts Widget”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sticky Posts Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Use PHP 5 class constructors.
- If no sticky posts, don’t show widget.
- First release.