Track all the stock changes in your Woocommerce store!
This plugin will give you the ability to track all inventory movements both automatic and manual. Store actions that are tracked:
- Sales on orders
- Cancellations on orders
- Increases and decreases in the product pages and quick-edit pages
The premium add-on further extends these capabilities by allowing you to filter search re’sults, adding, editing and deleting transactions, as well as exporting and reporting on the transactions that have been tracked.
Buy the premium version here
Core version features include:
- Viewing the tracked sales, refunds and product inventory increases and decreases in the products pages.
Premium add-on features include:
- Searching and filtering the tracked transactions by date, product name, sku, customer email, and order numbers.
- Adding manual transactions for offline sales while keeping the product inventory levels synchronised.
- Generating a monthly report of transactions including the starting and ending balances of each product.
- Printing the reports or exporting them as CSV or TSV.
Why aren’t I seeing any transactions?
The plugin can only track the orders and changes that have been made while it is active.
Why aren’t refunded and failed orders tracked?
By default, Woocommerce does not restock the inventory for orders that have been marked refunded or failed so the plugin doesn’t track it either.
Why can’t I edit or delete some transactions?
It’s only possible to make changes to non-linked transactions, or transactions that you have made normally within the plugin. Any transactions that have been synchronised from Woocommerce, ’such as inventory changes, sales, refunds cannot be modified other than the accompanying note.
I found a bug! How do I contact you?
Sorry about that! You can make a post in the WordPress plugin forum and/or contact us at https://innocow.com/contact.
Contributors & Developers
“Stock Tracking & Reporting for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Stock Tracking & Reporting for Woocommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed activation and tracking bugs with unmanaged inventory items.
- Tested to Woocommere 5.1.0
- Tested to WordPress 5.7
- First public release.