Embed YouTube content on your WordPress website. Easily embed a YouTube channel, YouTube shorts, YouTube gallery, YouTube feed or YouTube live on your website.
The most advanced YouTube plugin for WordPress
For over 5 years, StreamWeasels have been helping thousands of WordPress websites embed YouTube channel, YouTube gallery, YouTube feed or YouTube live.
StreamWeasels YouTube Integration is the latest and greatest plugin from StreamWeasels that takes YouTube Integration to the next level.
This plugin allows you to display YouTube embeds anywhere on your website, based on YouTube Channel ID, YouTube Playlist or YouTube Live streams.
Display YouTube Videos by YouTube Channel, Shorts, Playlist, or Live
StreamWeasels YouTube Integration allows you to display YouTube shorts, YouTube video and YouTube live on your website from youtube.com based on YouTube Channel ID, Playlist or YouTube Live streams.
- Display upto 50 shorts from a specific YouTube Channel.
- Display upto 50 videos from a specific YouTube Channel.
- Display upto 50 videos from a specified YouTube Playlist.
- Display upto 50 YouTube live streams from a defined YouTube Channel list.
Display YouTube Shorts
The best part about StreamWeasels YouTube Integration is our range of layouts. As of our first release, StreamWeasels YouTube Integration allows you to embed YouTube channel content using a YouTube Wall layout. Display your YouTube content as it may appear directly on YouTube. Customise the number of YouTube tiles that display, the number of tiles in a row, the spacing, rounded borders and more.
If you want to learn more about StreamWeasels YouTube Integration, check out these links.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- StreamWeasels YouTube Integration StreamWeasels YouTube Integration - Best for Embedding many YouTube streams.
- StreamWeasels YouTube Embed StreamWeasels YouTube Embed - Embed a single YouTube stream.
How do I display YouTube Shorts from a specific YouTube Channel?
To display YouTube shorts, simply set the channel ID and set the layout to Shorts showcase like this:
[sw-youtube channel=”UCAuUUnT6oDeKwE6v1NGQxug” layout=”showcase”]
How do I display YouTube videos from a specific YouTube Channel?
How do I display YouTube videos from a specific YouTube Playlist?
How do I display YouTube live streams from a list of YouTube Channels?
How do I create a YouTube API key?
This plugin requires a YouTube API key in order to pull data from YouTube. An API key from YouTube comes with an API quota of 10,000 units per day. For most sites, this YouTube API key quota will be enough to display all the YouTube channel content you wish.
Contributors & Developers
“StreamWeasels YouTube Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed how shorts are loaded to use the YouTube API
- CSS fixes for the Feature layout on mobile devices (<530px)
- Added a slide-count variable that can be added to shortcodes to override shorts slide count
- CSS variables shifted to kebab case to better support html minification
- carousel controls reversed to correct left / right arrows
- updating freemius
- Debug log will now trim itself when it gets too big
- Debug log will now be emptied when the plugin is de-activated
- Added a new cache option to cache video results for a single channel
- Added a new cache option to cache playlist results
- Added block support for all layouts
- Updated freemius
- Fixed a bug with Shorts on a channel where no videos exist
- added support for YouTube status layout
- updated freemius to latest
- added translations support for strings
- added messaging for channels with no shorts
- added fix for pagination styles
- new channel-title field
- Double commas and spaces are now stripped from livestream
- showcase now handles slidesToShow on resize
- YouTube shorts now display based on container width
- No longer directly accessing PHP files
- API key marked as not needed for Shorts
- Now compatible with Block themes
- Using Playlists no longer shows private videos
- ChannelTitle is now more resilient when not returned
- Added Player layout YouTube videos
- Added Showcase layout for YouTube Shorts
- Added Feature layout for PRO
- shortcode attribute fixes
- added support for pagination
- readme tweaks
- First release