Check out demo in sidebar here
Major features in Swifty Image Widget include:
- Easily select image from your media collection
- Add one or add multiple images
- Chose full size, one from registered sizes by your theme or define your custom size
- Add caption that will show below image (optional)
- Add link (optional)
- Enable/disable rel nofollow
- Drag and Drop to rearrange images
- Arrange images/banners next to each other or below each other
- Not being blocked by AdBlocker
- Just one css file (0.5kb) called for front styling, no scripts.
- Super Light and Super Fast
- Secure and written with best practices
Check my other plugins at www.wpgens.com
If you have any suggestions/feedback to improve Swifty Image Widget, please get in touch with me via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Also be sure to check out Swifty Bar. Plugin that you will fall in love with 🙂
- Upload the Swifty Image WIdget plugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Go to Widget Page and move Swifty Image Widget to desired widget position.
Contributors & Developers
“Swifty Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support for latest WP version
- Support for PHP 8.0 and latest WP version
- WP version update
- Fixed double IDs and removed double hrefs on older browsers
- Initial Release 22 August 2015