This plugin prettifies/beautifies/highlights source code placed inside
<pre class="prettyprint"> tags. It is a light plugin with only 2 files.
New in 3.2.2 – use the hammer icon in the editor to paste your code and automatically have it converted to pretty code.
- Upload the plugin folder to your
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Add code between
Contributors & Developers
“Syntax Highlighter Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: code convertor in tinymce.
- Updated contributors
- UPDATE: Updated WordPress compatibility
- Added license link
- Added donate link
- CSS adjustments
- Removed Google webfont “Ubuntu” in order to save an HTTP request
- Better code font stack
- First public release