Filter your posts (including custom post types) by your custom taxonomies, just like you can with WordPress’ native category filter.
- Place the tc-custom-taxonomy-filter directory inside your plugins directory.
- Navigate to the Plugins section of the Dashboard and click “Activate”.
Fevrâr 7, 2017
Super dooper awesome plugin. I don't know why this feature isn't already included in the WP core.
Contributors & Developers
“TC Custom Taxonomy Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TC Custom Taxonomy Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Rewrote code to modern WordPress standards.
- One more minor code change to deal with another PHP notice. Props mrwweb.
- Bug fix to remove PHP notices. Props tatumcreative, mrwweb.
- Fixed a small bug where is_admin() wasn’t being called as a proper function.
- Turned off the “show_count” argument in wp_dropdown_categories. That option only counts the “publish” post status, not “private” or “drafts.” While this makes sense on the front end, in the administration interface it’s a bit confusing.
- Removed the “Uncategorized” option because it wasn’t working properly. Will investigate restoring it at some point in the future.
- Initial release.