Shopping online can be very time con’suming, especially if you have to shift through hundreds of products. With the Product Filter, you can help shoppers easily find products on your WooCommerce shop. This free WordPress plugin allow users to easily filter through products by price range, categories, attributes, tags, and much more. As users select a filter they’ll be able to see live search re’sults where products will instantly be displayed on the page. In addition to this, we’ve added the ability to create filter combinations! Unlike many other product filters, where you can only select one filter at a time, Product Filter allows multiple selections which help shoppers to refine the product search re’sults.
Keeping you in mind, this powerful plugin comes with a simple easy-to-use drag and drop form Builder, making it easy for you to create an unlimited number of search forms. The Product Filter plugin is a must-have tool for any ecommerce site!
Plugin documentation is available at: https://themify.me/docs/wc-product-filter-documentation
- Live search re’sults
- Drag and drop form builder
- Multiple filter combinations
- Vertical or horizontal layout
- Works with Divi, Elementor and Themify Builder product module
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WP Admin > Product Filters to add a new form.
- Copy the [searchandfilter] shortcode and paste that to where you want to show the filter form.
Please visit plugin’s installation guide page: https://themify.me/docs/wc-product-filter-documentation#installing
Contributors & Developers
“Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Add variant display option
- New: Add hierarchy options to custom taxonomies
- Change: Default logic for category search
- Change: Include children in category search by default
- Fix: XSS is’sue
- Fix: Error with PHP8
- New: add filter by taxonomy option
- Fix: Filtered products doesn’t have masonry layout and show a distorted layout with pro product archive template
- Fix: The Import feature is not working
- Fix: Product page template changes if you hit back button after filtering products
- Fix: On product filter form builder, load categories/tags/attributes on demand
- Fix: Add Custom order option for Product Attributes
- Fix: Swiss Francs Currency is’sue (currency position)
- Fix: Price Slider not working when using non-Latin field title
- Fix: Critical compatibility fix with Polylang
- Fix: Some fixes with read more button
- Fix: WP 5.6 update breaks price slider
- Fix: Product filter not working with woocommerce module
- Fix: Product Filter re’sult page doesn’t remain Builder content on Shop page
- Fix: Clear button not working on pre-filtered URLs
- Fix: The Pagination is hidden after filtering
- Fix: Show re’sults on a different page not working
- Fix: Product Filter doesn’t display re’sult correctly with multiple Builder WooCommerce modules on the page
- Fix: Product Filter doesn’t work on single product/post
- Fix: Product Filter: Price slider doesn’t work on touch screens