Thrive Signature Generator lets you create email signatures with ease. Just choose your design options, fill out your details, and we will do the rest.
- Multiple layouts to choose from
- Pick your theme colour
- Upload your logo
- Fill out your important details
- Pick your socials to display
Instructions to make signature:
- Choose your layout template. (Note: Some templates might not display every field)
- Choose your theme colour.
- Choose your signature logo, as well as the logo ratio to help it look the best it can.
- Fill out the fields with your information.
- For fields you don’t want or need, just leave them blank and they won’t show on your signature.
- Choose which social medias you want to display.
Instructions to use signature:
After you have filled out the form and like the way it looks, go to the post link to view the signature. To get the signature from that page to your email follow the steps below.
The basic procedure that works in most email clients is:
- View the signature in your browser. You must use Chrome.
- Click in the browser window and select All (Cmd + A) (Ctrl + A on windows).
- Copy (Cmd + C) (Ctrl + C on windows) the signature.
- Open up your email client and navigate to the signatures section in your settings.
- Click in the signature editing window.
- Select all (Cmd + A) (Ctrl + A on windows) to clear and Paste (Cmd + V) (Ctrl + V on windows).
- Save changes.
- Apple mail may look like it has broken images in the preview but it will still work normally.
Note: Steps may vary depending on your Email client. Google “How to add an email signature with Insert email client here“
Installing “THRIVE eSig Gen” can be done either by searching for “THRIVE eSig Gen” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“THRIVE eSig Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “THRIVE eSig Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Version bump
- Fix for Outlook 365 Mac app responsive
- Hide signatures from wordpress search
- Version bump
- Icon/Banner Images
- Comment showing fix
- WordPress compatibility testing
- Admin menu icon change
- Initial release