A plugin to add custom post type ( Destination and Package ) and it’s required meta fields for travel sites. This plugin is dedicated for travel themes.
* Create a folder named "tp-travel-packagee" and do all the overwrites inside the folder as instructed below. * Archive Pages - you can overwrite all archive pages for post types available in this plugin. ie: tp-archive-package.php * Search Page - you can overwrite package search page for post types available in this plugin by tp-package-search.php * Single Pages - you can overwrite all single pages for post types available in this plugin. ie: tp-single-package.php
Functions to Call Meta Values
tp_destination_quote( $post_id = '' ); // Destination Quote tp_destination_rating_value( $post_id = '' ); // Destination Rating value in number tp_destination_rating( $post_id = '' ); // Destination Rating value in stars
tp_package_quote( $post_id = '' ); // Package Quote tp_package_price( $post_id = '' ); // Package Price tp_package_pax( $post_id = '' ); // No of people for package tp_package_days( $post_id = '' ); // No of days for package tp_package_difficulty( $post_id = '' ); // Package Diffifulty tp_package_date( $post_id = '' ); // Package Departure tp_package_destination( $post_id = '' ); // Package Destinaiton tp_package_destination_link( $post_id = '' ); // Package Destinaiton with link<h3>Files</h3> jQuery UI - v1.12.0 License: https://jquery.org/license/ ( Copyright jQuery Foundation and other contributors; Licensed MIT ) Source: http://jqueryui.com
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for TP Education * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select tp-education.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download tp-education.zip * Extract the tp-education directory to your computer * Upload the tp-education directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located inside Default Settings Option * Enable and Disable Post Types Options As Per Need
There is something cool you could add…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TP Travel Package” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested upto WordPress v6.0
- Tested upto WordPress v5.8
- added data migration ’support for WP Travel Plugin
- Tested upto WordPress v4.9.4
- Initial release.