This plugin Integrates all Transifex Options into your WordPress site so you can Translate your content directly on the page using Transifex Live.
Using Transifex enables you to collaborate with agencies, transl’ators or crowd-source your translations.
The plugin customizes the experience to fit the WordPress needs by providing custom language switchers that follow the WordPress
URL re-write rules. All three url formats recommended for multilingual sites are ’supported i.e Language in directories, languages as ’sub-domains, language as a parameter
This is one of the many multilingual WordPress plugins provided by Zanto.org
- Order Languages in the language switcher according to your liking.
- Several Language Switcher Themes to choose from or create your own custom color scheme
- All recomended Language URL formats for multilingual content i.e Add language to Directories, Add language Parameter to URL, Add language as ’subdomain to URL
- Footer Language Switcher
- Option to show availability of post translation in another language below or above the post.
- Use custom flags
- SEO for your transifex live multilingual content is fully catered for.
- Get fast ’support here Transifex WordpPress Translation ’support
Upload the plugin to your blog and activate it. Go to WP-Admin->Transifex->General (Tab) add the Transifex live key you
Languages so the language switcher can be accurately generated.
- Is it compatible with latest WordPress?
Yes, it is, as well as with the latest PHP.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Transifex WP Translation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Fixed language switcher bug
* Added Transifex icon, and a few bug fixes
* Fixed a couple of documentation links
* Fixed multisite bug that would lead to dumplicate functions that are not avilable in single site mode
* Initial commit