Finally you can retrived tripadvisor reviews and show it in your site with options
(recent or best, limit till 10 reviews)
with a simply shortcode [tripadvisorsc] to put in your widget text or directly in in posts and pages.
Modifing the css you can customize the style of the plugin.
Settings -> Tripadvisor Stream
How do I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin simply call the shortcode and defining the following options in the settings->tripadvisor Stream or definig the options directly in the shortcode
Using shortcode attributes
- name = ‘Restaurant hotel name’
- url = ‘Restaurant_Review-g3334523-d3568537-Reviews-Lo_Stuzzichino-Guamo_Province_of_Lucca_Tuscany.html’
- id = 3568537 //you can find it in the url
- minrate = 2 //the minimu stars for the reviews
- limit = 5 //show only 5 reviews
- lang = ‘it’ //show language it or en
- sortby = ‘recent’ // show ‘recent’or ‘best’
Manual install: Unzip the file into your WordPress plugin-directory. Activate the plugin in wp-admin.
Install through WordPress admin:
* Go to Plugins > Add New. Search for “TripAdvisor Stream”.
* Locate the plugin in the search re’sults.
* Click “Install now”.
* Click “Activate”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tripadvisor Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tripadvisor Stream” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added ‘sessionStorage’ for the reviews so you don’t have to reload from tripadvisor everytime if you have the shortcode in more pages