TWD SMTP E-mail can help us to deliver emails via SMTP instead of the PHP mail() operate. It contributes a configurations web page to “Dashboard”->”WP SMTP” where you can set up the e-mail configurations.
This plugin reconfigure’s the wp_mail() operate to deliver SMTP Posts. But you have to create sure that making Smtp Variety name empty will not reconfigure the WordPress wp_mail() operate.
The Realistic use of this plug-ins comes when concept have a get in touch with web page type, which on publish, reveals you the effective concept, but, still administration did not get any email, here comes this smtp plugin which will creates your get in touch with web page type usable.
TWD Smtp E-mail Plug-in has following configurations.
The common configurations area includes the following options
- From E-mail Address: The current email deal with that was delivering emails to customers.
- From Name: Specify your name which you want to demonstrate in the E-mail Headers.
- SMTP Host: Your outgoing mail server (example: smtp.gmail.com)
- SMTP Port: The port that will be used to pass on outgoing mail to your mail server (example: 465)
- SMTP Authentication: Yes
- Username: Get into your mail server sign in name.
- Password: Get into security password you use to sign in to the mail server.
Test E-mail Utility
With this application you can always examine weither you have designed your SMTP E-mail Server information properly or not.
- Publish to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and Enjoy.
- How to use googlemail as smtp server?
For using Gmail Smtp Server with this plugin then set the following details
- Smtp Variety mail.gmail.com
- Smtp Port usually 465,
- Username: Your googlemail sign in name,
- Password: Your googlemail security password,
- SSL :On
- TWD Smtp Mail Plugin Released
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TWD SMTP Mail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TWD SMTP Mail” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.