This plugin updates your twitter status with the latest post that you’ve made. It also has the option of including a link back to your post so people can easily click on it to view the post.
The link provided in the tweet can be shorted via a service of your choice: tinyurl.com, is.gd, bit.ly or snurl.com
If you wan to stay up with me, you can follow me.
With this version it is possible to update more than one twitter account.
Still missing is the following:
ow.ly as shortener service
React on posts which are written for the future
- Extract twittrup.zip
- activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to Manage -> Twittrup, select the options you want to use, then verify your Twitter login details
- That’s it! You’re all set and ready to update your Twitter status with post updates
- Is it possible to get the xy URL shorter service?
Let me know which URL shortener is missing, and I will see what I can do for you.
- Do I have to have a Twitter.com account to use this plugin?
Yes, you need an account to use this plugin.
The Twitterup will update your Twitter.
There are no reviews for this plugin.