Ultimate Field Collections (UFC) provides a centralized dashboard that lets you manage all your website content in a simple and user-friendly interface. Once the custom fields are created, you can easily update the field settings, assign them to different pages and update the content within the same collection.
This is an Extension of Advanced Custom Field (ACF)
How Can UFC Help Me?
- Edit field settings and field values without opening dozens of browser tabs
- Organize posts/pages in collections that share the same custom fields
- Focus on updating the website content without any distractions
Available Field Types
- Message Block
- Repeater (Coming soon in Pro)
- Flexible Content (Coming soon in Pro)
- Plain Text
- Visual Editor
- Text Area
- Gallery (Coming soon in Pro)
- Button Group
- Post Object
- Page Link
- Clone (Coming soon in Pro)
20 di Otubar dal 2022
It's great add-on for advanced custom fields as we can manage all acf fields at one place and good thing is that it sync data quite easily and also UI looks great.
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Field Collections (UFC) – Field & Content Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ultimate Field Collections (UFC) – Field & Content Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.0 – 2022-12-20
- Added search and filters in the Content tab.
- Added ability to add posts/pages in the Content tab.
- Added ACF field type (Button Group).
- Added support to open a post with a link.
- Fixed post object error.
- Fixed ACF export code.
- Fixed Tabs/Accordion issues.
- Improved overall UI and features.
- Tweaked URL parameters to match the tab names.
1.1.0 – 2022-11-23
- Added additional ACF field types (Text Area, oEmbed, Message, Password, URL, User, Page Link, and Range).
- Added support to open a collection with a link.
- Added search and filters in the collection list.
- Added Enable/Disable toggle in each collection.
- Added shortcuts to quickly open the Field or Content tab from the collection list.
- Added support to edit post slug in the post content.
- Improved overall UI.
- Fixed timepicker js error.
- Fixed unsaved notifications not being triggered for some field types.
1.0.1 – 2022-09-21
- Added plugin icons.
- Fixed missing files for ckeditor.
1.0.0 – 2022-09-10
- Initial release.