User Management for WordPress gives you the power to manage users and their data from a centralized dashboard Import/Export/Update user data by roles and filters.
User Management for WordPress gives admin the ability to import or export user details on a website. You can easily import or export WP users, roles, and capabilities via CSV file in just a few clicks.
Note: This plugin is also compatible with the WooCommerce plugin
- Import user details via CSV file.
- Import WP user roles & capabilities via CSV file.
- Export details of WP users to a CSV file.
- Export specific users by roles and capabilities.
- Export specific users in general.
- Export roles and capabilities only.
- Export profile information with the user metadata (your custom field in CSV).
- Create/update user details easily.
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 7.0+
Click Here to read complete documentation of the product. The documentation includes a step-by-step installation and configuration guide, system specifications, troubleshooting, and ’support.
How to import user data?
Navigate to Users > Click on Import/Export menu> Enable Import WP Users> Enable Import Users Select CSV File> Click on Import Users.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release.