Username Editor is a simple plugin which lets you easily change WordPress usernames which by default is prohibited.
Also, this plugin offers lot more features like ability to let few roles edit their usernames. Also, we have email feature. If set to on. when the user changes his/her username, email will be sent to both the administr’ator of the site and the user.
- Simple username change.
- Change username using AJAX.
- Password Check : Force users to enter their password before changing username.
- Secure and no-bloat code.
- Made by developers for developers.
- Documentation link can be found here WebsiteGuider
- A new menu page.
- Fixed the allowed roles is’sue.
- Added user list for administr’ator so they can change any users username
- Improved code
- Implemented better sanitization and validation.
- Added Ajax functionality
- Added Password check
- Added username minimum length field
- Added new functions
- Initial Release
The installation process of this plugin is simple.
1. Upload the zip file or install it from WordPress directory.
2. After installation, activate the theme and you are done
Is there any settings page available?
Yes, Under Settings > Username Editor, you get many options.
Does this plugin affects site speed?
No, this plugin doesn’t affect your websites speed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Username Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Username Editor” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Username Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.