This calculator will assist you to rapidly change your net pay set in a single periodic time period (hourly, every day, weekly, and many others.) to its related set amount in all other usual periodic terms. This calculator can be inserted either to the sidebar or into the post, but not both. Install “Wage Conversion Calculator” through the WordPress admin menu of Design or Appearance and then widgets to add to the sidebar. Place [goodcalculators_wage_calculator] in the content to insert into a post.
How it works
To learn more about how this calculator works follow this link Wage Conversion Calculator
- Unzip “wage-conversion-calculator-wp-widget-1.0.zip” and upload the contained files to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Add this calculator to sidebar
- Install “Wage Conversion Calculator” through the WordPress admin menu of Design or Appearance and then widgets.
Add this calculator to a page or a post
- Place [goodcalculators_wage_calculator] in the content to insert into a post.
- Can I put this calculator to both the post and the sidebar?
No, please put it to either the post or the sidebar, but not both.
- How can I change the appearance of the calculator?
You can edit the code after “Calculator Styles” in goodcalculators_wage_calculator.php to change the appearance of the calculator.
Contributors & Developers
“Wage Conversion Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wage Conversion Calculator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.