The much awaited MVX Razorpay Split Payment is now live.
MVX Razorpay Split Payment is a WC Marketplace add-on that allows instant (chain or parallel) payment to vendors.
Activate or deactivate Razorpay Checkout payment for customers as well vendors.
To know more about MVX Razorpay Split Payment, please visit us
NOTE: MVX Razorpay Split Payment plugin is an extension of WooCommerce as well as WC Marketplace. As such, Woocommerce and WC Marketplace plugin
needs to be installed and activated on your WordPress site for this plugin to work properly.
- Download and install Woocommerce
- Download and install WC Marketplace
- Download and install MVX Razorpay Split Payment plugin using the built-in Word Press plugin installer. If you download MVX Razorpay Split Payment plugin
manually, make sure that it’s uploaded to /WP-content/plug ins/ and activate the plug in from the Plugin menu from your WordPress dashboard.
Alternatively, follow these steps below and install the addon:
Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin > Upload mvx-razorpay-checkout-gateway.zip > Install Now > Activate Plug in.
- Configure the checkout settings from WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab > Razorpay Checkout sub tab.
- Configure marketplace features from Woocommerce > MVX > Payment tab > Razorpay Checkout sub tab.
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Ans. Yes, this plugin works fine with WordPress 5.7.2! It is also compatible for older WordPress versions from 5.0
Up to which version of WooCommerce this plugin compatible with?
Ans. This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 5.3.0.
Up to which version of php this plugin is compatible with?
Ans. This plugin is tested with php version 8.0.3.
What Will be the plug in requirements for working with this plugin?
Ans. Woocommerce, MVX (optional) must be installed in your system.
Which version of MVX is needed for this plugin?
Ans. This plugin is applicable for MVX version 3.7.1+.
Contributors & Developers
“MultiVendorX Razorpay Split Payment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors