This is the theme ’support for the Weaver Xtreme Theme. This plugin provides a collection of useful shortcodes and widgets designed to complement the Weaver Xtreme theme. These shortcodes have been selected and developed based on requests and feedback from thousands of users of the Weaver Xtreme and previous versions of Weaver.
This plugin also provides the Legacy Weaver Xtreme Admin Dashboard interface. The Legacy Admin is an old style interface alternative to the Customizer interface. The Legacy Interface has been updated for compatibility with Weaver Xtreme Version 5, and will automatically update and convert .wxt settings files from Weaver Xtreme 4.
Includes complete documentation help file. Instructions for using the shortcodes and widgets are in the help file.
- [tab_group] – Display content in a tabbed box.
- – Show your YouTube videos responsively, and with the capability to use any of the YouTube custom display options.
- – Show your Vimeo videos responsively, and with the capability to use any of the Vimeo custom display options.
- [iframe] – Quick and easy display of content in an iframe.
- [div], [span], [html] – Add div, span, and other html to pages/posts without the need to switch to Text view.
- [hide/show_if] – Show or hide content depending upon options: device, page ID, user capability, logged in status.
- [bloginfo] – Display any information available from WordPress bloginfo function.
- [user_can] – Display content base on logged-in user role.
- [site_title] – Display Site title.
- [site_tagline] – Display Site tag line.
- Weaver 2 Column Text Widget – Add text into two columns in a widget
- Weaver Per Page Text Widget – Add a text widget on a per-page basis
- Weaver Login – Simplified login widget
- The Weaver Xtreme Theme Support plugin is licensed under the terms of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 2,
June 1991. (GPL) The full text of the license is in the license.txt file.
- All images included with this plugin are either original works of the author which
have been placed into the public domain, or have been derived from other public domain sources,
and thus need no license. (This does not include the images provided with any of the
below listed scripts and libraries. Those images are covered by their respective licenses.)
This plugin also includes several scripts and libraries that are covered under the terms
of their own licenses in the listed files in the plugin distribution:
It is easiest to use the Plugins : Add Plugin admin page, but you can do it manually, too:
- Download the plugin archive and expand it
- Upload all the plugin files and directories to your wp-content/plugins/weaverx-theme-’support directory
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for this plugin.
Where can I get ’support for this plugin?
Support for this plugin can best be found at our forum – http://forum.weavertheme.com
Contributors & Developers
“Weaver Xtreme Theme Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Weaver Xtreme Theme Support” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tweaks: Changed how some shortcodes were validated.
- Release is’sues – sorry! One more try with 6.2.5 should have things working. All the changes were related to the plugin’s
shortcodes which had security is’sues when used in a page or post by users with a higher than ’subscriber level.
- Update: Compatible with WP 6.2 and Weaver 6.2
- New: Show Only Menus in Header option ’support
- Update: Compatible with WP 6.1 and Weaver Xtreme 6.1
- Update: PHP 7.1 features
- Update: Code reformatted with IntelliJ formatter
- Fix: coordination with Weaver Xtreme 5 file access
- Update: Official release of Weaver Xtreme Support for Weaver Xtreme 5. Backward compatible with V 4.
- initial release