Webgains Ads Widget gives you an ability to fetch ad units from Webgains API, and then display them on your site via widgets.
Full list of features:
- Using your own Webgains account
- Fetch up to 1000 ad units using Webgains API
- Fetch ads from joined/non-joined programs
- Select size of the ads to display
- Select the number of ads to display
- Select to display most recent ads or ads in random order
- Select to display ads only on post/page or both
- Webgains account
- PHP 5.2.0 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
webgains-ads-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
- Go to the options panel under the
'Settings'menu and add your
Webgains account key/campaign idand start fetching the ads.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Webgains Ads Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Remove default webgains account
- Various bug fixes
- Fix bugs and improve performance
- Add customizable widget
- Add Settings page
- Add Widget to display random ads
- Initial Revision