If you create for example a Wiki or multiple Pages with the same Content, you can use this Plugin to generate your Content!
Create a Template and let wi_Posts create as many Pages as you want.
If you need a different word inside this Template, you can just set a Placeholder, which will be set in your Post.
You even got the Option to set a Repeater, which will be set to the Template like a Placeholder. It will repeat your Text as often as you need it (Even Placeholder).
There are sooooo many different possibilities!
How to use wi_Posts?
- Create a Placeholder (The Name of the Placeholder will get replaced!).
- Create a Repeater (Repeats your Text or your Placeholder).
- Create a Template (You can write the Template with the Vi’sual Editor or with HTML!). You should add some Placeholder or Repeater, which will be later replaced.
- Create a Post (Choose Title and Template)
- Add Value of the Placeholders at your newly created Post.
- Change Status to Published!
- If you delete a Template, all Posts which used this Template will be deleted, too!
- If you delete a Placeholder, all Placeholder in a Post will be deleted, too!
- If you delete a Repeater, all Repeater in a Post will be deleted, too!
- None yet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wi_Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors