FreightCenter allows shippers to get instant freight quotes, arrange delivery, print shipping labels, and track shipments online.
Now the power of FreightCenter is available as a free WooCommerce eCommerce extension. Instantly offer shipping for bulk and oversize products you sell in your store!
To install this plugin follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress site
- Select Plugins > Add New
- Press Upload Plugin and choose the zip file.
- Activate plugin.
Configuring Freight Center
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings, and press the Shipping tab
- Select Freight Center
- Enable Freight Center
- Set the mode to Sandbox for testing, and Live to receive live quotes
- Add the Username and Password supplied by Freight Center
- Press Save Changes
- Does this plugin require a FreightCenter.com account?
Yes, this plugin requires an account with FreightCenter.com. You can sign up for an account here: http://www.freightcenter.com/CustomerRegistration.aspx
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Freight Center” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Some code cleanup and improvements.
- Initial version.