WordPress Click2Client adds in-browser phone call functionality to any wordpress site. Just configure the control and drop the tag in your theme.
See http://www.bold-it.com/wordpress/2012/05/07/click2client-call-me-button/ to create a Call Me button similar to wp-click2call.
- Download the zip or clone it from git.
- Copy the wp-click2client into the
- Activate the wp-click2client plugin.
- A newly created settings page is created for Click2Client under the Settings menu.
Enter your Twilio Account information
- Create a Twilio App at https://www.twilio.com/user/account/apps and note its Application Sid (34 characters, starts with “AP”)
Adding Click2Client button: Drop this shortcode anywhere you want a click to client button, then replace ApplicationSid with the Application Sid from the previous step
The ‘id’ parameter is required. You may also set ‘caption’ to what you want to be on the button, and ‘digits=TRUE’ if you want a text area for users to input numbers. For example:
[wp_click2client id="ApplicationSid" caption="Call Now!!!1" digits=TRUE]
- I don’t see the button
Make ’sure you have set up php execution in your wordpress (You may need to get the PHP Execution plugin)
- Where can I go for help or ’support?
Twilio will gladly help you with any questions or comments you may have with twilio services.
- Where do I get a twilio account
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Click2Client” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- twilio.js now automatically called in the head
- menu moved to settings page
- shortcode method added
- Added the ability to hide the digits box