Notify all WordPress users (and not only the admin) on every comment approval. The notification is only sent once after the first comment post approving action (and not on possible status update).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set your notification template
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Comment Notifier For All” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Comment Notifier For All” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing return to line in comment content
- Adding [CATEGORIES] in email body template
- Fixing a text/html content type problem with some email clients
- Adding [BLOG_NAME] as template to the notification body
- Removing useless [LOGO] template, one can include its logo directly using img HTML tag
- Fixing the compatibility with WordPress 3.x
- Adding the possibility to include the comment content in the email notification body
- using wp_mail instead of PHP mail
- Fixing cnfa_get_users() used to send notification to all users even for other blogs (MuWP)
- First release