This plugin automatically adds products and categories from the WP E-Commerce plugin to your XML sitemap to help search engines discover your shop.
You Must already have the following plugins installed:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Shopping Cart XML Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix encoding problem with non-permalink (E.g. ?page=22&category_id=22&product_id=22) style URLs
- Fix compatibility with WP E-Commerce versions prior to 3.7
- Better compatibility with WP E-Commerce versions prior to 3.7
- Product timestamp could be empty if no product ratings
- Product timestamp should go up if a product is “rated”. Timestamp will update when sitemap is next updated after a product rating – it doesn’t automatically trigger yet.
- Bumped comaptability tag to WordPress 2.9
- Fix problem with people whose table prefix wasn’t wp_ (Thanks to Ben Huson)
- No changes from 0.4 – I just messed up pushing it to the WordPress plugin directory 🙂
- Only include active products and categories (Thanks to Dan Lawson)
- Support new regeneration hook in Google XML Sitemaps plugin
- Initial Release