Perform a 301 redirect from an uppercase URL to the lowercase version for all non-admin URLs (that do not include a filename).
Please help by reporting any bugs or feature requests at the link below.
- Report at: Github Is’sue Tracker
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “WP Force Lowercase URLs”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Force Lowercase URLs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Force Lowercase URLs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Ground up rewrite
- URLs with params are now converted & redirected to lowercase as expected
- Initial commit