WP Moon Phase Widget plugin allows you to add an awesome moon phase widget to sidebar or post.
- Auto Geo detection
- Moon phase name and image
- Moonset and moonrise time
- Moon zodiac sign
- Ability to change the background color
- Ability to add the widget to a sidebar or a post (via shortcode)
You can learn more about moon phase here
You can add a widget as a standard WordPress widget.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Find WP Moon Phase Widget
- Add to a sidebar
- Add a title (optional)
- Configure desired background color (default is white)
In a post or a page
You can add the widget to post or page via shortcode:
With specified background color:
You can use only one widget at a time. So if you want to add it to post, delete it from the sidebar.
- Go to Plugins / Add New.
- Search for WP Moon Phase Widget in the search box.
- The “WP Moon Phase Widget” plugin should appear. Click on Install.
- How I can customize the border, width, height?
You can use the main widget CSS class .mph-widget and write your custom styles.
Feel free to contact me (or create a new topic in ’support forum) if you need help with customization.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Moon Phase Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.