This plugin provide you full statistic of your site. You can show statistics with widget and 37 usefull function in your theme.
this plugin have 31 strong function for each type of output.
and 6 strong Special function which you can output from each date.
after install you can active widget and enjoye your site statistic.
widget have default style and if you want to change that and you know css and html can change style file in plugin folder.
- Today visits / unique visits
- Todaye all visits ->post/page
- Yesterday visitors / unique visits
- Yesterday All visits ->post/page
- Week visits / unique visits
- Week all visits ->post/page
- Last Week visits / unique visits
- Last two week visits / unique visits
- Month Visits / unique visits
- month all visits ->post/page
- Last Month visits / unique visits
- Last two month visits / unique visits
- Years Visit / unique visits
- Without any writing code
for install version 1.5 , make ’sure remove wpp_increase_visited() function in your them.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Widgets’ and choose ‘statistics’
- Functions list:
list of post functions
define this function for get todaye
show most popular posts(based on post visits)
example : echo wpp_get_top_post_visits(10);
this show 10 most popular post.You can change this parametr anything you want
Show number visits of specific Day with this format (‘2013/10/19’)
list of global functions
show number visits of specific Day with this format : (‘2013/10/19’)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Parsi Statistics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-Parsi Statistics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- many change in core
- make seperate file and folder
- make class for post and page
- remove some query and some improve
- make it Automatic plugin
- Start the project…