A really simple way to manage testimonials on your site. This plugin is gutenberg ’supported so you can add testimonials in any pages or posts !!!
How to use :
Just go your post or page editor, After that add block and you will find “oiiio Testimonials” under “Layout Elements” block category. Now just add the testimonial content, it’s really simple !!
Process bar color :
This testimonials plugin allow You to change process bar color. You can use any color or HTML hex code.
Font color :
This testimonials plugin allow You to change text color. You can use any color or HTML hex code.
Process bar speed :
This testimonials plugin allow You to Select process bar speed here. Default value is 8000. If you increase value, the scrolling speed will be slower. If you decrease value, scrolling speed will be faster.
wordpress gutenberg ’supported? :
Ofcourse, it is. you can run this plugin smoothly on the latest WordPress version.
Still need help? :
If you face any problem regarding this plugin just knock me anytime.
There are a few options for installing and setting up this plugin.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘wp-testimonials-oiiio’ folder into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to the Plugins admin page and activate the plugin
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “wp testimonials oiiio”
- Click install and then click activate
Where i get plugin settings?
After installing you will get plugin settings “General” under settings from your admin panel.
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Version on this plugin.
- Fix a php return is’sue.
- Make it Compatible for WordPress version 3.00+
- Make it Compatible for WordPress version 4.00+
- Fixed little css is’sues
- Make it gutenberg compatible.
- Add testimonial as like write a paragraph from wordpress post or pages.