The WP White Label plugin is for developers who want to give their clients a more personalised and less confusing content management system.
White Label allows administr’ators to change WordPress branding.
Impress your customers. Always professional and ’superior to regular wordpress websites.
Put your brand or your customers on the website.
WP White Label Features
- Hidden the Plugins on the Plugin page “wp-admin/plugins.php”. Prevent users from activating or deactivating.
- Remove WordPress Admin Bar on the front of the site.Except administr’ator
- Easy replace the default logo with your own on the WordPress login screen
- Change WordPress Email address and sender name
- Custom background color for the login screen
- Custom background image for the WordPress login screen
- Set up a custom dashboard Widget with the vi’sual editor
- Custom a WordPress dashboard page with the vi’sual editor
- Removes Dashboard Widgets
- Change the welcome message ‘Howdy’
- Hide the WordPress admin bar logo
- Replace the WordPress admin bar logo with your own
- Change the admin footer credit
- Remove All Dashboard Widgets
- Hide White Label from those with an editor role
- Upload the entire ‘wp-white-label’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the WP White Label -> Settings screen to configure the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP White Label” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- May 15, 2019
- Start creating a WP White Label plugins
- update function
- add remove admin bar
- add remove the plugin