The WP101® Video Tutorial Plugin is simply the easiest way to teach your clients WordPress basics, cutting your ’support costs while providing an invaluable resource for your clients. It delivers a library of professionally-produced, WordPress 101 tutorial videos directly within your client’s own dashboard.
In addition to video tutorials for WordPress (both Gutenberg and Classic Editor), we’re continually expanding our library with video tutorials for the most popular WordPress plugins, including WooCommerce, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Ninja Forms, and WPForms.
Simply enter your WP101Plugin.com API key to display our WordPress tutorial videos within your client’s WordPress administration panel.
You can choose which tutorial videos to show in the list, or even embed your own custom videos.
Stop wasting your valuable time teaching WordPress to your clients. Let the WP101 Plugin free your time to do what you do best!
- Go to WP101Plugin.com to get your API key.
- Copy your API key from your WP101Plugin.com dashboard.
- Install and activate the WP101 Plugin in the ‘Plugins’ panel.
- Go to the Video Tutorials menu item and click the Settings button to enter your API key.
How do I get an API key?
Simply go to: WP101Plugin.com and follow the instructions to set up an API key in less than a minute.
Can I choose which video topics are displayed?
Yes! You can selectively hide or show individual tutorial videos (or entire courses) through the app at WP101Plugin.com.
Can I add my own custom videos?
Yes! You can add your own custom videos, and they’ll appear at the bottom of the list of tutorial videos. Visit the “Custom Videos” page in the WP101 Plugin app.
What if I have the Classic Editor installed?
If the Classic Editor plugin is also installed and activated on your site, the previous version of our WordPress 101 videos for the Classic Editor in WordPress 4.9 and older will also appear in the list. You can hide or show these videos in the Settings.
Why aren’t the videos for WooCommerce, WPForms, etc. showing up?
The tutorial videos for WooCommerce, Ninja Forms, WPForms and other plugins will only appear in the list if the plugin in question is also installed and activated on the same site. No sense showing videos that don’t apply to a particular site, right?
The plugin was installed by my developer, but their API key has expired. What do I do?
You can ask your developer to renew their ’subscription, or you can go to WP101Plugin.com to start your own Personal ’subscription and get access to all of our videos.
Can I hardcode my API key into the plugin for use across multiple installations?
Yes! Simply define the
WP101_API_KEYconstant within your
/** * API key for the WP101 plugin. * * @link https://wp101plugin.com */ define( 'WP101_API_KEY', 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' );
Contributors & Developers
“WP101 Video Tutorial Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP101 Video Tutorial Plugin” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP101 Video Tutorial Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
For a complete list of changes, please see the plugin’s GitHub repository.
- Tested and verified for WordPress 6.0.1
- Resolved warning in PHP 8
- Tested and verified for WordPress 5.7.
- Updated name for better discoverability.
- Tested and verified for WordPress 5.3.
- Updated screenshots and WP101® branding.
- Run migrations across a multisite network via a background task.
- Store public API keys based on the site URL, enabling better handling of domain changes.
- Add the
- En’sure that legacy API keys are exchanged before making any other API requests.
- Complete rewrite of the plugin and backing APIs to bring even more content to the WP101 plugin.
- Custom videos, course visibility, and permissions are now controlled via the WP101 Plugin app.