This plugin extends the possibilities of WP Webhooks by integrating WP Reset with webhook functionality.
For a full list of the features, please check down below:
- Reset your WordPress and reactivate your theme/plugins
- Delete Transients
- Clean uploads folder
- Delete Themes
- Delete Plugins
- Truncate Custom Tables
- Delete Custom Tables
- Delete htaccess
Feel free to message us in case you want special features – We love to help!
- Upload the zip file to your WordPress site (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > WP Webhooks Pro -> Settings
- Scroll down, activate the specified action and click Save
- Go to “Recieve Data” and start implementing the webhook
Contributors & Developers
“WPWH – WP Reset Webhook Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPWH – WP Reset Webhook Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.0: May 02, 2021
- Feature: Full compatibility with all new standards of WP Webhooks 3.1.0 and WP Webhooks 4.1.0
- Tweak: Remove unnecessary variable output
- Tweak optimize descriptions
1.0.2: March 23, 2019
- Feature: ompatibility with WP Webhooks Pro
- Fix: fatal error on plugin deletion
- Fix: fatal error on theme deletion
- Tweak: Optimized text
1.0.1: March 19, 2019
- Tweak: Add notice in case WP Webhooks is not active
1.0.0: March 19, 2019
- Birthday of WPWH Pro – WP Reset Webhook Integration