WS Force Login Page force users who are not logged in by redirect into login page, this way it is good tool for developers to install sites which are in development process by restrict access to site and its content. Or when you want to put all site articles under password this plugin will do this! Working also with domains what includes umlaut letters like ö, ä, õ, ü
Suitable also for putting site to maintenance mode and show custom message in login view.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How to restore web page normal behavior?
To remove redirection to login page the plugin needs to be deactivated
Contributors & Developers
“WS Force Login Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WS Force Login Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Removed automatic plugin login page redirection setting action
Tested up to WordPress 6.0 version
Fast fix for front end activate/deactivate control
Added option to activate and deactivate plugin behaivoir through admin panel
Tested up to WordPress 4.9 version
Tested up to WordPress 4.8 version
Tested up to WordPress 4.7 version
WordPress 4.6.1 tested
Admin side code refactoring
- Plugin data will be deleted from database after the plugin is deleted
Estonian tranlation bug fixed
Estonian translation added
It is possible to translate admin side panel
- Admin side control added for not getting direct access to file
- Message url variable parameter fixed
Improved message control
- Message is only shown when referral is main site
- Message register filter added
New functionality added
- Possible to show custom message in login view
- Settings page added for adding custom message for showing login view
- Added index to plugin folder
- Added control for not getting direct access to plugin