This is a plugin to manage all your posts and pages from all websites from 1 website.
The only thing that u have to do is add the plugin code that u can find on the wordpress website on the management website (https://blog.tool.wux.nl/).
On this website u can manage everything.
Simply install as a normal WordPress plugin and activate.
Make an account at (https://blog.tool.wux.nl/).
Make a company.
Add your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wux Blog Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release of the plugin
- Fixed an issue not being able to remove the image from a blog
- Fixed an issues where images were not displayed correctly
- Added external autologin
- Made a new option to add scripts from blogtool
- Added the ability to choose which post types u want to display in the blogtool
- Added the ability to choose which post types u want to make posts for
- Added a pagination like system for the blog index page
- Added a url to get the current plugin version
- Added the ability to put blogtool shortcodes in pages
- Removed www. from variable in shortcodes
- Added option to preview concept posts
- Bug fixes
- Fixed preview thumbnail
- Added new text if autologin doesnt redirect
- Added a fallback route for posts (if put or delete doesnt work)
- Exploring ability of an auto updater
- Fixed external plugin updater
- Fixed external plugin updater REAL
- Fixed shortcode to load in on the correct location on a page
- Added option to insert images with alt and titel attributes
- Fixed external plugin updater REAL REAL
- Updated maxblogs system
- fixed autologin
- added functions for the generator
- added functions for the generator image system
- added extra way to upgrade plugin
- added new way to upload images
- Fixed problem for sites that dont have allow_url_fopen enabled and want to upload images