Using Countdown, you can notify your visitors about the upcoming events or big days. This plugin will help you instantly create a countdown timer within the Gutenberg Block Editor.
Completely Customizable: You can customize Countdown dates, colors, etc to make it just the way you need.
Super Light-weight: No extra resources used and it’s highly optimized for super fast loading & instant Live editing.
Dedicated Support: We’ve an extraordinary support team ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, we’ll get back to you immediately.
🚀 BACKED BY A TRUSTED TEAM
This Block is brought to you by WPDeveloper, the team behind the most popular elements library Essential Addons for Elementor (used by almost 1 million+ happy users from 180+ countries).
👨💻 DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- For documentation and tutorials go to our documentation
- To report issue and contribution visit Github.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at WPDeveloper.
🙌 JOIN THE COMMUNITY
🎦 Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to watch video tutorials on WordPress.
🤝 Join our Facebook Community & get connected with expert web creators like yourself.
🧡 LOVED COUNTDOWN? Rate us on WordPress Repository
🔥 GET FREEBIES FOR YOUR WORDPRESS SITE
Consider checking out our other WordPress solutions & boost your WordPress website:
🔝 Essential Addons For Elementor: Most popular Elementor addons with 70+ widgets & ready blocks
☁ Templately: Free templates library for Elementor & Gutenberg along with the cloud collaboration for WordPress
🔔 NotificationX: Best Social Proof & FOMO Marketing Solution to increase conversion rates
📚 BetterDocs: Best Documentation & Knowledge Base Plugin for WordPress reduce manual support tickets & improve user experience.
⏰ WP Scheduled Posts: Advanced editorial calendar & complete solution for WordPress Post Scheduling, social sharing, missed scheduled alerts and more.
⭐ ReviewX: WooCommerce Product review plugin that allows users to submit product reviews with multiple criteria, photos, video and more
⚡ Flexia: Most lightweight, customizable & multi purpose theme for WordPress
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Countdown Highlight Upcoming Events With Countdown Timer
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For “Countdown”.
- Install in 1-click
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Follow the Documentation
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Countdown Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Countdown Block” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Countdown Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.6 – 21/03/2023
- Improved: Font Loader and controls
- Fixed: minor issues
1.2.5 – 28/11/2022
- Added: Auto repeater feature in Countdown Block
1.2.4 – 13/09/2022
- Improved: Update controls and structure
1.2.3 – 02/08/2022
- Improved: Updated to style handler version 2 for working perfectly with Reusable blocks and FSE
- Improved: Update controls
1.2.2 – 05/06/2022
- Added: Animation, Responsive Controls & Custom CSS options
- Improved: Controls & structure
1.2.1 – 13/02/2022
- Fixed: Frontend js file not enqueued
1.2.0 – 10/02/2022
- Added: Wide width & full width support
- Added: Support for full site editing & WordPress 5.9
- Improved: Controls and structure.
1.1.3 – 26/08/2021
- Hotfix: Asset generation user check
1.1.2 – 26/08/2021
- Fixed: Fixed a bug in asset generation
1.1.1 – 23/08/2021
- Improved: Security for asset generation
- Fixed: Warning in controls
1.1.0 – 28/07/2021
- Added: Dynamic asset generation instead of inline styles
- Added: Responsive controls with preview
- Added: Design Presets
- Improved: Controls, styling options and structure. Removed all unnecessary 3rd party libraries.
- Fixed: Issue Auto change in block code causes gutenberg to save revision, and browser alert
- Fixed: Countdown end issue in frontend
- Fixed: Revision related issue
- Fixed: Timezone related issues
- Added: Keywords
- Fixed: Missing css, js files
- Initial Release