This plugin connects WordPress and the MY_SQL database, thus allowing a user fetch data from the MY_SQL database, a user can display a table or perform a simple ‘UNION’ on two tables. Copy shortcode to use in any page.
Database Operations ’supports the following features
- Can automatically connect to WordPress database
- Can perform simple queries on the WordPress database
- Can perform advanced queries on the database
- Works on old and new versions of wordpress
- Comes with handy widgets option and shortcodes
- Can ’support multiple themes
- Shortcodes ’support
- Charts and graphs option
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/db_opdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Db_op Settings->Database Operations Options to configure the plugin
- I need to ’suggest a feature
Please send us a message on our site https://antechncom.wordpress.com/contact/
Contributors & Developers
“Database Operations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release