Sometime you just want to disable any user without having to delete his account permanently. This plugin allows you to disable any user from logging in. You can always re-enable them.
When a disabled user logs on, the error message on wordpress login page will pop up stating the account is being disabled.
For enhanced version with the ability to set user expiry date, please visit the Official page.
- Download the latest version of this plugin from this page.
- Extract the zip file and upload the uncompressed folder underneath your WordPress plugins folder (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin from wordpress admin screen.
- Go to the plugin settings and disable any user as you like. (by default, all users are enabled)
- Save the settings
Soon to be added
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable User” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release*
- fix major bug. cannot re-enable user *