IMS Countdown timer allows you to display a countdown on your post or page. It help you to stay user in your site.
- Check out the [ Demo )
- Simple using shortcodes
- Set the texts for date, time
- Customize boxes color
- Customize of colors for text and background
- Google Fonts for style countdown
- HTML5: No flash, only jquery
- Create unlimited styles
- Redirect to URL option after expiry
- Hide option after expiry
- Show link after expiry
- Timezone option
- Fully Responsive
- Multiple countdown Timers on the same Post/Page
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for ” IMS Countdown “
- Click ” Install “
- Click ” Active “
- Now you can see IMS Countdown menu in sidebar. Where you can add Countdown for your page or post.
Can We have option to hide countdown?
Yes, you can change from ‘Countdown Expire Action’ radio button options.
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, ’suggest ideas, and participate in development at email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Ims Countdown” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors