[ATTENTION] WordPress version MUST up to 2.7
Enhance the threaded comments system of WordPress 2.7.
When someone reply to your comment, send a email to you.
- Download replyMail from WordPress Plugin Directory, and unzip it.
- Upload “replymail” folder to your WordPress’s plugins directory (always “/your-wordpress-directory/wp-content/plugins/”).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress.
- Now, go to ‘Setting’ -> ‘replyMail Setting’, change the options.
- Make ’sure you enable the threaded comment system in your WordPress, Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Discussion Settings’, select ‘Enable threaded (nested) comments’, and then ‘Save Changes’
- Make ’sure your theme ’support WordPress’s threaded system. (your can migrating your theme to 2.7)
Please visit replyMail page for FAQs, thanks.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“replyMail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “replyMail” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add two options: Whether send mail to blog user (When someone reply to them), Whether send a copy mail to blog admin (When someone reply to other)
- Only send email when the comment is a approved comment.
- Check the comment before sending email, never send email if the comment tag as a spam comment.
- Fix a bug
- Add Template quicktag.
- Add AJAX preview email ’subject and content.
- Set default debug mode to ‘close’.
- Fix jQuery display.
- Make setting page more sexy.
- Add a donate botton to setting page.
- Add uninstall function, you can delete the options from database before you deactivate replyMail, and doing this will keep your database clean.
- Add a shortcut in Plugin page, click it will take you to the setting page.
- Fix some bugs