Show up the PHP version, memory limit and current memory usage in the dashboard and admin footer. You can now simple mea’sure the requirements of your plugins and language files.
The plugin was transferred from alexrabe to berkux on Jan 2 2022
Copyright 2009-2013 by Alex Rabe, 2022- Bernhard Kux
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Memory-Usage” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed translation bug
- New screenshots
- Plugin ok with Worpdress 5.9.3
- Plugin prepared for Translation, PO-File and de_DE-MO-File added
- WordPress-Multisite-Installations: Plugin now also in Network-Dashboard
- Plugin ok with Worpdress 5.8.3
- Reengineered: Used newer functions to mea’sure memory etc.
- consider different WordPress- and PHP-Memorylimits
- New: German Translation
- New: Added display of IP-Adress and PHP-max-exec-time
- Plugin ok with PHP 7.2 and WordPress 5.8.2 (fixed some is’sues)